[ Close window ]
- These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively for the provision and usage of services available at this site called Artifier.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth and detail the rights and obligations of both Artifier and the User when concluding Services Provision Agreements, as well as those resulting from the Agreements themselves.
- A party to an Agreement can be only Artifier defined in Clause 1 and a User (a "natural person" who using the services for his personal use).
- These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Services Provision Agreement.
- Artifier reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendment will not prejudice the rights and obligations accrued while the previous version the Terms and Conditions was in force.
- Glossary of terminology
- Music title (hereafter referred to as "Title")
A Title means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions an audio recording of a musical work, the electronic reproduction of which has been placed by Artifier into the Offer of the site. A Title can be a single piece of music or a set of pieces of music (hereafter referred to as "Album"). A Title is always protected by copyright.
- Other work of art (hereafter referred to as "Work")
A Work means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions a non-musical work of art, the electronic reproduction of which has been placed by Artifier into the Offer of the site. A Work can be especially a fine art of any nature (e.g. an Album booklet, Album jacket), or an artistic image recording. A Work is always protected by copyright.
A Service means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions making a Title or a Work available for a Price to the User for his or her personal needs, and providing a licence to exercise the rights to use the Work.
An Offer means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions a presentation in the site of offered and provided Titles and Works; an Offer itself does not constitute an Agreement proposal. An Offer to provide Services concerning individual Titles and Works remains current and valid as long as these are displayed on the website.
- Purchasing Services (hereafter referred to as "Purchase")
A Purchase means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions making a Work available by Artifier to the User for a price through downloading the Title or the Work from the relevant section of this site.
- Downloading or Download
Downloading or Download means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions supplying the ordered and paid for Services to the User.
A Price means for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the price to the User. Artifier is not a registered VAT payer.
- Contractual relationship
- A basis for concluding a Services Provision Agreement is placing an order. The User selects a Work (Works) he or she wishes to Purchase, puts it into the shopping cart and sends it to Artifier by clicking on the "Add" button on this site. By doing this, he or she has placed an order.
- Before sending the order to Artifier, the User can check and change the information stated in the order (i.e. "put into in the cart").
- By sending the order, the User confirms that he or she has read these Terms and Conditions and accepts the conditions for using the Work(s) which is/are the subject matter of the order. The User agrees to use remote communication means when concluding a Services Provision Agreement. Any costs incurred by the User when using the remote communication means in connection with concluding the Services Provision Agreement shall be paid for by the User.
- After a payment has been made, the ordered Services are delivered to the User. Upon delivery of information from this site, the function of which is to allow the User access to the Work through the Internet or e-mail, the Services Provision Agreement is deemed concluded.
- Artifier has the right to provide the Services on the basis of contractual relationships with the owners of rights to these Works and on the basis of contractual relationships with collective administrators of rights.
- The User has the right, based on a granted licence to download the Work, to save the Work on his or her storage media and use the Work exclusively for his or her own personal needs.
- The User may not use the Work within a different extent or in a different manner. The User acknowledges that he or she may in particular not modify the Work, further distribute the Work, communicate the Work to the public, lend the Work or rent out the Work.
- Price, payments and issuing documents
- The price of the Service is set for each Work. The system does not list the VAT. At present, Artifier is not a registered VAT payer.
- The price of the Service is paid by the User using the PayPal electronic payment system. The payment may be carried out from a PayPal account or using a credit or debit card.
- All the transaction information (data on the User, amount of payment, transaction date, etc.) shall be provided to both parties only in electronic form by the PayPal payment system.
- In the event that the payment of the User has been billed incorrectly, the User will have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the payment. The complaint must be resolved by Artifier without undue delay, and the User must be informed about the outcome of the complaint to his or her electronic mail address specified in the Account of the User.
- General provisions
- The User acknowledges that by concluding a Services Provision Agreement and using the Services, the User does not acquire any rights towards the holders of rights to the Works.
- The User may not, when using this website, use any mechanisms, programs or other procedures which will or might have a negative impact on their operation or the operation of the server on which the website is located. The site may be used only in compliance with the designation of the Service and within the extent which does not encroach upon the rights of other users.
- Artifier shall not be held liable:
- for any damages arising from interference with this website by third parties, or as a consequence of them being used contrary to their designation.
- for the functioning of the User data network, functioning of the public data network, for the state of the programs of the User and for any interference with the programs of the User by third parties.
- Support and complaints
- In the event of any problems with the business transaction or any technical problems concerning the operation of this site, please send a message to Artifier.
- Please use this option especially in the following cases:
- After making a payment, the page for Downloading the files did not appear on the screen.
- The Purchased files cannot be Downloaded.
- No e-mail is received with a link for Downloading the Purchased files.
- Samples of the music pieces cannot be played.
- Attempts to make an on-line payment have failed.
- The licensed content has been provided in a poor quality.
Artifier will respond within 24 hours and seek together with you a way to resolve your problem.